PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT IS DEEMED AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
1. The outstanding balance must be received 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday dates. In the event of the start date being less than 8 weeks payment in full is required.
2. We require upon arrival a £50.00 cash damage bond which will be returned on departure if the caravan is left in a clean & Tidy condition and free of damage. Any items missing or damage to the caravan & contents must be paid in full. The hirer must inform the owners of any breakages or faults as soon as possible.
a) If you Cancel prior to arrival date no refund will be given for any deposit or money paid.
The owners reserve the right to cancel occupancy without notice. In such an event the hirer shall be notified as soon as possible with the owner liability limited to the value of any payment received from the hirer.
1. The Caravan is a 6 berth and this should not be exceeded. The sofa in the lounge pulls out to a double bed.
2. No young same sex groups accepted
3. No smoking inside caravans or holiday let (outside containers are provided for use) Keep any naked flames away from gas bottles.
4. The owner has the right to terminate any holiday if the general behaviour or noise level of any parties is unacceptable to them or complaints have been received. NO money will be refunded in these circumstances, please think of your neighbours.
5. Please use your Car space and inform us if more than one car as you may have to use other car parks (max 1 car per van)
6. The Owner shall be allowed access to the caravan at any reasonable time during the occupancy.
7. The Owners will not be responsible for any injury, death, loss of property or damage to any vehicle suffered by the hirer or member of the party.
8. Please vacate the caravan by 10.00am on the day of departure unless a prior arrangement has been made with the owner. Arrival after 3.00pm
9. Please leave the caravan in the same condition as you found it in.
10. Return your keys to the owner on departure if lost a charge will be made.
11. Only people stated on the booking form are allowed to stay in the caravan let otherwise you will be asked to vacate and no refund will be given.
12. No Barbeques are allowed on the caravan site due to fire regulations.
13. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on the site. (only agreed with site owner)